Sunday, September 12, 2010

About where can a 13 year old work in houston

Where can a 13 year old work in houston ?
I want to go to camp that cpst 150 dollars i asked before "how can i convince my mom to give me 150 dollars.." she told me she would put in half and i have to come up with 75 dollars ? how can i come up with 75 dollars fast !
Houston - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
theres child labor laws so nowhere formal. it'll have to be from yardwork or better yet babysitting
Answer 2 :
i started working in the woodlands when i was 13 in the childcare at my church then many of my neighbors sell cool cups-- cups of frozen kool-aid, basically-- and sour patches, soda and chips my sons bought their x-boxes by cutting yards
Answer 3 :
Ask ur dad for money
Answer 4 :
Babysitting or yard work for neighbors.
Answer 5 :
Mowing yards, help an elderly person around their house, house keeping, washing cars, selling old clothes, toys and games you no longer use, and babysitting.

Read more other entries :