Thursday, March 3, 2011

About can California EZ tag work in Houston,TX. or do I have to purchase the one Texas to drive in Texas

Can California EZ tag work in Houston,TX. or do I have to purchase the one Texas to drive in Texas?
I plan to buy EZ tag from costco California before I commute to Houston, TX.. , but I wonder if the EZ tag will work and pick up the EZ tag that I plan to buy in CA..
Other - United States - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
will only work in Houston and Dallas, the Texas one
Answer 2 :
I'm not sure if it will work and think it's more likely that it will not. Here's a link where you can contact EZ tag Texas and sign up to get one: https://www.hctra.org/
Answer 3 :
No. Each state is obliged to create their own system and I am not aware of any coordinating effort at this time. Here in Florida we call them "Sun Passes"
Answer 4 :
I don't exactly know what an EZ tag is, since Michigan has only one type of license plate besides the Customized plate which costs more, but in our country, the license plates from one state are usually honored by all of the other states. I have driven in Texas with Michigan plates. If you are moving there, you should contact the authorities and check with your insurance company to find out how long you have before you change your driver's license and your plates.
 
Read more other entries : 
About hello ,my name is mark,im 37 ,and single fat...